Edinburgh Rail Day Trip from London
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Rail Travel
Roundtrip Standard Class train ticket between London & Edinburgh.
USD $233.68Pricing details
First Class Rail Travel
Roundtrip First Class train ticket between London & Edinburgh (available from April 2013).
USD $318.29Pricing details
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Edinburgh city map and guide
- Hop on Hop off tour of Edinburgh
- Return train ticket from London to Edinburgh
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train trip is approximately 5 hours each way
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tanya B, July 2016
We met the travel agent exactly on time and where we were told she would be. She was very helpful in telling us how and when to do things to optimize our time in Edinburgh as it was an unguided tour. The trip was awesome! Our family of 6 is Scottish so we thoroughly enjoyed the history of the city. Take a few minutes to go to the Edinburgh museum in the old city, its free and very informative. The inclusion of skip the line tickets was a lifesaver as the weather was very nice and the castle was very busy.
Reviewed by: kamaloid, July 2016
The tour was through Evan Evans. The contact person at the train station was very helpful, explaining in detail the itinerary and walking us to the train. Traveled coach with assigned seats so I don and #39;t think traveling first class is necessary. Used Hop on/Hop off to get to Edinburgh Castle.