- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
The attraction was initially based at Liverpool's Albert Dock (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), and housed a large exhibition of exciting Beatles memorabilia for fans to see. It quickly proved so popular that a second Beatles Story Experience site was developed at Pier Head, a short walk away from the Albert Dock.
Both sites are included in your ticket price. While you can start your Beatles Story Experience at either location, it's recommended that you start at the Albert Dock site to experience the history of the Beatles first. Listen to an audio guide, narrated by John Lennon's sister, as you take your own magical mystery tour around the exhibition! The Albert Dock site also includes an interactive Discovery Zone, and a 60s-themed Starbucks Coffeehouse. It's perfect for a spot of relaxation before heading over to the second site.
The Pier Head site houses the impressive Fab4D experience, with plenty of Beatles music, 3D animation and 4D special effects. Further world-class exhibitions are based there, alongside a souvenir shop which stocks the largest selection of official Beatles merchandise in the world.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 01 - October 31: 9:00am - 7:00pm. Last admission 5:00pm
- November 01 - March 31: 10:00am - 6:00pm. Last admission 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Beatles Story Experience
- Entrance ticket, including The Beatles Story Exhibition, The Discovery Zone, The British Invasion exhibition, The Hidden Gallery, Fab 4D Cinema
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Daveen, USA, January 2017
Great tour, very informative. We are huge fans of The Beatles and Loved It!
Reviewed by: Robert P, January 2017
An absolute must for anyone who:
- is a diehard fan of The Beatles, as you'll learn everything you didn't already know
- admires The Beatles, as this will turn you into a diehard fan
- likes The Beatles music, as you'll leave here full of admiration
- has heard of The Beatles, and wondered what all the fuss was about - you'll soon find out ....