- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
After an approximate 2.5-hour drive from Las Vegas by comfortable, air-conditioned van, arrive at the heart of Death Valley National Park in the Mojave Desert. Enjoy breathtaking photos opportunities at Zabriskie Point, located just east of Death Valley, known for its erosional landscape. Admire cascading hills and valleys on a scenic drive through stunning Artist’s Palette, a rock formation illuminated in vibrant colors, before stopping at the salt flats of Badwater Basin. At 280 feet (85 meters) below sea level, this is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere!
Next, head to the Furnace Creek visitor center. Furnace Creek is the ancestral land of the Timbisha Native American tribe, and is also one of the hottest places in North America. Temperatures are known to reach as high as 135°F (57 °C)! Here, browse the Death Valley gift shop before traveling back through the Mojave Desert in time for some your Las Vegas nighttime activities.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Death Valley National Park Day Trip from Las Vegas
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Boxed lunch
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum of 13 people per tour
- Boxed lunches include a choice between a turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich. Please advise at the time of booking your sandwich preference. If you do not, a vegetarian sandwich will be provided.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
- Death Valley temperatures can exceed 115��F (approx. 45 °C) between June and September, please stay hydrated. Plenty of bottled water is provided.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: w K, February 2017
Tour with a small group, very professionally guided with a real personal touch. More than enough time to see all the highlights such as Dante's peak, Zabriskie Point, Badwater Basin, Devil's golf course and more.
Reviewed by: Joe K, January 2017
Great fun and Joel was an excellent host and driver with loads of local knowledge. Went in January so the weather was perfect, not too hot or too cold. Also, the best stuff was saved till the end so the day kept getting better and better! Would recommend to anyone looking to spend a day outside of Vegas.