Giverny and Monet
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8:15am, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour in English
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 8:15am
Afternoon Tour in English
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 1:45pm
Giverny and Monet
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the gardens, there will be a larger number of flowers in bloom during the summer months than at other times
- Please note: the guide will not accompany you into Monet's house
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carolyn M, July 2016
Wonderful trip to Giverny--and plenty of time to enjoy the house and gardens. Comfortable bus ride and knowledgeable tourguide--would highly recommend it! Great half day trip!
Reviewed by: Melissa B, July 2016
I am so glad I took this tour. It was a great way to complete my learning about Monet. The information provided at beginning of tour was informative without being an overload. Given plenty of time to enjoy the gardens and home on own time. Tour followed schedule, very prompt. Rendezvous location very convenient to the Louvre and Tuilliers Garden. Would definitely recommend if you have an interest in Monet and want a quieter Paris locale experience