- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8:15am, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour in English
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 8:15am
Afternoon Tour in English
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 1:45pm
Giverny and Monet
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the gardens, there will be a larger number of flowers in bloom during the summer months than at other times
- Please note: the guide will not accompany you into Monet's house
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Thomas M, September 2016
The coach ride was comfortable, our guide knowledgeable and the Monet property fabulous.
Reviewed by: Julia F, September 2016
We mostly wandered within Paris so this was a lovely opportunity to see the countryside as well as visit Giverny and feel connected to Monet. We thoroughly enjoyed it.