- Free snacks included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
The commentary from your expert foodie guide includes an overview of French culinary habits, a description of any seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour and an introduction to selected specialities in the main shops. Your guide will discuss how these specialities are produced, how to choose the best chocolates and pastries, and how to prepare your own treats. You are encouraged to interact with your guide and ask all the questions you like as you are introduced to the fine art of chocolate making and pastry baking.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10.15am departure in English
Morning Tour departing at 10:15am with an English speaking guide
2pm departure in English
Afternoon Tour departing at 2pm with an English speaking guide, except Saturdays when the tour departs at 1pm
2pm departure in Japanese
Afternoon Tour departing at 2pm with a Japanese speaking guide, except Saturdays when the tour departs at 1pm
Paris Chocolate and Pastry Food Tour
- Taste pastries, chocolates and a variety of breads
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy during peak holiday times
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: beans.coupons, January 2017
We really enjoyed this tour. We learned a lot about the history of chocolate and pastries in France. Bring your walking shoes, it's 100 on foot! But worth it if you enjoy the history and the food.
Reviewed by: James H, December 2016
This is a great tour!!!