From April 1 to May 1st, 2017, the adult ticket is at the same price as a child's ticket ! Book by April 30th, 2017 and save 45% off our previously offered price!
Would you like to feel your heart race? Then get on board Goudurix, the impressive big 8 which will turn your world upside down no fewer than seven times or take your chances on Tonnerre de Zeus, one of the largest wooden roller-coasters in Europe. Ready to be spellbound? Join us at some of the most amazing live shows! With Assurance fou-rire and the heroes of the Gaulish Village or Stars of the Empire, thrills and spills are guaranteed.
Discover the Forest of Idefix, a new area for the family right at the heart of the park, with 5 new attractions for young Gauls from 3 years of age
And to make your adventure last a little longer, savour the legendary hospitality of Parc Asterix's very own hotel L'Hotel des Trois Hiboux and take a well-earned rest in the heart of the forest.
A shuttle service operates from Paris Carrousel du Louvre (close to the Louvre Museum) to Parc Asterix. Depart at 8:45am and return at 6:30pm. Roundtrip shuttle tickets cost approximately 23 euros, payable direct.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Parc Astérix Entrance Ticket
Entrance Ticket for Parc Astérix.
USD $52.68Pricing details
Kids Free Special Offer
Special Offer : One free entry to Parc Astérix for children under 12 (up to 11 years of age inclusive) for every adult ticket purchased at full rate, and valid for visits between April 1 to May 1.
USD $52.68Pricing details
Parc Asterix Tickets
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dive into the wacky world of the comic strip and experience the final battle between the Roman Legionnaires and the battling Gauls !
- Young and old alike will be amazed by the new magic show at the Panoramix theatre!
- Singing and dancing await you at the theatre of the Bard Assurancetourix…with his world famous voice!
- Watch the magnificently choreographed Révérence show to witness special relationship between the dolphins and their caregivers.
Reviewed by: Nevien E, September 2015
very good tour ever and we enjoy the all day with my kids and i like it more more Disney land
Reviewed by: Andrew B, May 2015
great day good rides food reasonable shops great lovely parc