- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
Your Houston CityPASS includes admission to these premier attractions:
- Space Center Houston
- Downtown Aquarium
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Choice Ticket: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston OR Houston Zoo
- Choice Ticket: The Children's Museum of Houston OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Rides Pass
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your Houston CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Space Center Houston
- Admission to Downtown Aquarium
- Admission to Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Choice Ticket: Admission to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston OR Houston Zoo
- Choice Ticket: Admission to The Children's Museum of Houston OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Rides Pass
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 6 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
Space Center Houston
Space Center Houston offers unparalleled exhibits, attractions, special presentations and hands-on activities tell the story of NASA's manned space flight program. SCH is the only place in the world where visitors can see astronauts train for missions, touch a real moon rock, land a shuttle, and take a behind-the-scenes tour of NASA.
This six-acre entertainment and dining complex is a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland, home to over 200 species of aquatic life from around the globe.It features a full-service restaurant, an upscale bar, a ballroom, aquatic and geographic exhibits and shopping.
Houston Museum of Natural Science
Experience the wonders of science and nature firsthand at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Enjoy spectacular exhibit halls and state-of-the-art venues offer remarkable insight into the world around us, from the age of dinosaurs to the era of space exploration.
Option Ticket - Choice between:
The Houston Zoo provides a fun, unique and inspirational experience fostering appreciation, knowledge, and care for the natural world. The 55-acre zoo features more than 4,500 animals which belong to more than 900 species. The zoo receives 1.6 million visitors each year and is the seventh most visited zoo in the nation.
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
The dynamic cultural complex features two museum buildings, two art schools, two decorative arts centers and a sculpture garden. There’s also a variety of gallery talks and tours to enhance your experience in the museum. With its encyclopedic collection, an international loan exhibitions and award-winning programs, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston is one of the premier destinations in the United States for art lovers.
Option Ticket - Choice between:
Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Rides Pass
Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids--young and old! - the perfect getaway! Enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride our train and Ferris wheel and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Valid on all amusement rides (does not include Stingray and Boardwalk Beast).
The Children’s Museum of Houston
The Children’s Museum of Houston offers more than 14 exhibits and fun and educational activities for children. It’s the place where minds come out to play! The museum also features a Parent Resources Library and a gift shop.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephne W, December 2016
Great trip, we had a blast. Best way to see Houston. Love it!!!
Reviewed by: Raju D, December 2016
Excellent and worth for cost.