- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Your pass is valid for your choice of consecutive calendar days and offers free access to more than 30 top Dublin visitor attractions, including skip-the-line entry to select landmarks, as well as host of other privileges and special offers.
Among other benefits, enjoy free entry to the Guinness Storehouse, a temple to Ireland’s famous beer that features a seventh-floor bar with uninterrupted city views.
Plus, use your pass to explore Christ Church Cathedral, tour Dalkey Castle, learn about Ireland’s unique national sports at the GAA Museum, and much, much more.
Most featured attractions are within walking distance or easy access of the city center (see the Itinerary for a full list).
As well as free entry to a long list of attractions, your Dublin Pass also offers:
FREE Aircoach Transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin city Get your Dublin Pass authorised at Dublin Airport’s Aircoach stop and enjoy a free one-way Aircoach transfer from the airport to the city. Using the service will automatically activate your Dublin Pass for its specified number of days.
FREE 80+ Page Dublin Guidebook When you collect your Dublin Pass, receive an 80+ page color Dublin guidebook complete with a full list of participating attractions, helpful maps, plus a useful newcomers' guide to the Irish capital.
Skip-the-Line Entry Simply show your Dublin Pass at the entrance to select attractions and enjoy skip-the-line access, bypassing the main lines to save you hassle and give you more time to explore inside!
Special Offers Enjoy a host of money-saving offers and discounts at select Dublin shops, restaurants, theaters, entertainment venues, tours and more, including a free whiskey tasting and complimentary whiskey glass when you spend 50 Euro or more at Dublin's Celtic Whiskey Shop.
The Old Jameson Distillery will be closed for refurbishment works from September 1st 2016 – March 2017. During this time we will be offering customers entry to the Teeling Whiskey Distillery until the 31st March 2017.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Discover Ireland Center Dublin, located at Suffolk Street, Dublin
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5.30pm
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.30am – 3pm
Open all year except Dec 25th, 26th & January 1st
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for one calendar day from time of first use
USD $55.08Pricing details
2-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for two consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $78.04Pricing details
3-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for three consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $89.51Pricing details
5-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use of pass for five consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $112.46Pricing details
The Dublin Pass
- Dublin Pass
- Free 80+ page color Dublin guidebook (worth 4.99 euros)
- Free entry to over 30 top Dublin visitor attractions
- Free one-way Aircoach transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin city center
- Skip-the-line access to select Dublin attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the special offers specified in the Dublin guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are over 12 attractions on The Dublin Pass that specifically cater for families and children. The guidebook will outline the attractions suitable for children
- Please note The Old Jameson Distillery will be closed for refurbishment works from September 1st 2016 – March 2017. During this time we will be offering customers entry to the Teeling Whiskey Distillery until the 31st March 2017.
• Guinness Storehouse
• City Sightseeing Dublin
• Old Jameson Distillery
• Dublin Zoo
• Aircoach - (Coach transfer from airport)
• National Wax Museum Plus
• Glasnevin Museum
• Aviva Stadium
• Croke Park Experience (The GAA)
• Christ Church Cathedral
• GPO Witness Histor
• AquaZone @ the National Aquatic Centre
• Casino Marino
• Castletown House
• Dalkey Castle
• Dublin Writers Museum
• James Joyce Centre
• Jeannie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
• Little Museum of Dublin
• Malahide Castle & Gardens
• Number Twenty Nine
• Rainforest Adventure Golf
• Skerries Mills
• St Patrick's Cathedral
Attractions that are normally free to enter, Dublin Pass holders receive a free additional extra
• National Gallery of Ireland
• National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
• National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
• Chester Beatty Library
• Irish Museum of modern art
• Dublin's City Hall
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrew M, August 2016
Dublin is a wonderful place to visit and by getting this pass you get to see alot of it. Plus it includes a bus ride from the Airport into Dublin.
Reviewed by: Ali J, August 2016
What an awesome way to experience downtown Dublin without renting a car! The Hop On/Hop Off is hands down perfect for solo travelers, couples, and maybe even a bigger group. Simply printed out the PDF at home, presented it to the office on O'Connell, and received the plastic card. Would have been nice to have the summarized instructions easy to access but once you're in Dublin, it's very easy to navigate.