Ring of Kerry Rail Trip from Dublin
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Rail Tour
This scenic day out by coach and rail takes you to the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
At the end of the day you'll return to Killarney for the train departure to Mallow, joining the Dublin-bound express (dinner service available) which arrives in Dublin at 9:15pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 9:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15 euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Msailrph, June 2016
Despite gloomy weather, the trip was great! Our guide, (Morris I believe) was friendly and informative and made it fun. Stopped for a sheep herding demo along the way which was neat and had lunch in a quaint town. The train ride part was enjoyable and the train guides were super!
Reviewed by: Cody W, May 2016
Even though it was cloudy and we had some rain, we enjoyed the tour. The train ride from Dublin to Mallow and then to Killarney offers the chance to see the Irish countryside. The bus tour of the Ring of Kerry included several stops for photos plus a stop to eat lunch and a stop to see a sheep herding demonstration. The driver/guide was excellent.