- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Rail Tour
This scenic day out by coach and rail takes you to the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
At the end of the day you'll return to Killarney for the train departure to Mallow, joining the Dublin-bound express (dinner service available) which arrives in Dublin at 9:15pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 9:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15 euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gregg P, August 2016
We just loved this tour! It was one of our favorites of the trip. Jonathan was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and pleasant.
Reviewed by: Megan C, July 2016
This was the highlight of our Ireland visit. Our guide from Dublin to Killarney, Paddy, was wonderful and stayed with us once we got on the coach to drive around the Ring of Kerry. There were surprise stops and great personalities along the way. The coach was comfortable and they made sure to stop when we hit a gorgeous vista to take pictures. It was a long day but completely worth it. Definitely do this trip.