Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk
Every new entertainer to take the stage at Billy Bob's Texas leaves a concrete impression of his or her handprints which are displayed in the club on the Handprint Wall of Fame. People enjoy seeing how their hands match up to those of the stars, like Garth Brooks, Hank Williams Jr., Alabama, Merle Haggard and others.
Live Bull Riding at Billy Bob's Texas - Friday and Saturday only
Over the past 20 years, more than 25,000 bulls have bucked in Billy Bob's arena and it's not unusual to see top professional bull riders test their skills on the back of a twisting bull. Their list of riders includes World Champions as well as the many up and coming local & regional competitors that are there each week. Bulls generally weigh between 1,800 and 2,000 pounds. When compared to that of most bull riders at 150 pounds this is quite overwhelming.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Make your way to Billy Bob's Texas
2520 Rodeo Plaza
Fort Worth, Texas
DJ - Monday and Sunday - 8:00pm
House Bands - Wednesday to Saturday - 8:00pm
Dance Lessons - Thursday - 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Bull Riding Shows - Friday and Saturday - 9:00pm and 10:00pm
Times may vary depending on season
Billy Bob's Restaurant Hours:
Sunday 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday to Wednesday - 11:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday 11:00am - 12:30am
Sunday 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday and Tuesday 11:00am - 10:00pm
Wednesday 11:00am - 11:00pm
Thursday to Saturday 11:00am - 2:00am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk
- Photo Bull Coupon
- Friday/Saturday Nights only - Entrance to Billy Bob's Live Bull Riding Show
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children under 18 years need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All activities and dining subject to availability
- Billy Bob's Texas has 20 acres of parking spaces available
- Monday to Thursday - Free
- Friday and Saturday Evenings - Self Parking is $5.00 and Valet Parking is $10.00 per car
- Sunday - Self Parking after 8:00pm is free
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Amberleigh E., May 2014
Great fun. Awesome music line up. The hand prints of stars is cool. JC surprising has small hands! The bbq is good but the chopped beef is delish. The seating in venue is family style, big range of people from youth to seniors. Best dance floor I've ever 2 stepped and bars everywhere inside.
Reviewed by: Marcien S, June 2012
It was a must see when in Forth Worth area. will go again on my next trip to Texas