Grand Canyon and Navajo Indian Reservation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
On the return trip, visit historic Cameron Trading Post with its excellent selection of Native American arts and jewelry.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kenneth R, July 2016
Was wonderful. Great vehicle with lots of windows, great lunch stop, refreshments and very informative guide!!
Reviewed by: Christopher M, June 2016
Our tour to the Grand Canyon was spectacular. Chris K. our tour guide was wonderful, we took an eight hour tour, Chris is very knowledgeable on the history of the Canyon, the nature and the animals. He was also very attentive to our needs and patient with us did not rush us but kept us on schedule to make sure we got to see everything that was mention on our tour, he also made sure to have lots of water in hand so we were hydrated and we truly appreciated that. We sure had a good time :. Thank you Chris for a wonderful memory, if we ever go back we will be sure to look for you.
The Mendez Gang