The steep obstacles of Broken Arrow, a popular 4x4 trail in Sedona, require the high ground clearance a 4WD provides. Let a guide navigate your 6- to 9-passenger Jeep over this rough terrain while you bump and bounce along for two hours and motor past stunning red rock formations.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Meet your guide at a central location in Sedona at your selected departure time. Then hop into an open-air Jeep Wrangler that holds between six and nine passengers and set out for your off-road 4WD adventure at Broken Arrow.
Hang on tight for an adrenaline-filled ride while your guide expertly navigates over the red rocks Sedona is renowned for. You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor of this rugged wilderness, which boasts scenic views of sandstone formations such as Bell Rock and Chapel Butte. Make several photo stops before descending down the Road of No Return.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Central meeting point in Sedona
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' height and weight
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
What to Bring / Wear:
- Comfortable outdoor clothing
- Sturdy hiking boots / tennis shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bottled water
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Manny R, August 2016
Our guide Edward was knowledgeable and a great off-road driver. We learned a lot about the surrounding landscape and the history of Pink Jeep Tours. We'll certainly go again next time we're in Sedona.
Reviewed by: Cathrine D K, August 2016
Excellent fun! Andy, our guide and driver was great! And an excellent photographer. Spectacular views, four wheeling fun down Devils Staircase. One of the best things we did whole in Sedona, a must-do! Book now.