Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
Hang on tight for a fun-filled four-wheeling jeep adventure over the red rocks of Broken Arrow. Bump and bounce over rough terrain and through the unique red rock formations Sedona is renowned for on the most popular four-wheel drive tour in the Southwest.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor and thrilled as your guide expertly navigates you down "The Road of No Return". Broken Arrow exceeds all expectations every time. Simply put, this is the best Jeep tour in the Southwest!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from 204 North Highway 89A, Sedona, Arizona
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
- Two-hour jeep tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests height and weight
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
What to Bring / Wear:
- Comfortable Outdoor Clothing
- Sturdy Hiking Boots / Tennis Shoes
- Bottled Water
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Belinda P, July 2016
OUTSTANDING!!! I plan to visit beautiful Sedona in the future, and I plan to do a Pink Jeep Tour again. My daughter and I not only enjoyed the scenery, but we found the guide knowledgeable and entertaining. A
Reviewed by: JANICE Y, July 2016
This was a great trip. Our tour guide, special Ed sped was great. He took pictures of each group at least three different times. Informative and fun!