- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
In the late morning, enter Yosemite National Park where you'll take a guided walk. Visit the Tuolumne Grove (weather permitting) and be amazed by the size of the redwood trees in Yosemite's largest grove. Let the serene surroundings of the forest recharge your energy. Stop at the “Fallen Monarch” and "Grizzly Giant" and walk through the “California Tunnel Tree” to get a close-up look at Mother Nature's wonders.
Continue your journey through Yosemite with a stop at Inspiration Point for a bird’s-eye view of the whole valley. Gaze up at the massive granite formations of Half Dome and El Capitan, watch for rock climbers as they daringly make their way to the summit. In the springtime, marvel at the tallest waterfall in the park, Yosemite Falls.
After, you may explore Yosemite Valley on your own. For lunch, enjoy a picnic next to the Merced River or visit one of the restaurants at Yosemite Lodge (own expense). With an additional 1 – 1.5 hours of free time to spend, you can engage in a variety of activities available within the park. Hike to one of Yosemite's waterfalls and perhaps spot a black bear; rent bikes for a leisurely cycle on the flat bike paths throughout the valley; cool off in lovely river pools in summer; or simply relax at the Valley Visitor Center or peruse the Ansel Adams Gallery — sure to inspire any amateur photographer.
Please note: The weather in Yosemite is highly variable and includes rain and snow in winter and high temperatures in summer. The itinerary may be adapted to make the most of Yosemite during different seasons and times of the year.
The Giant Sequoias are best visited between May and October. During the rest of the year, snow and ice conditions may prevent access to roads and trails. In this event, other activities may be substituted in its place.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
*For hotel pickups, please select and meet at Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Yosemite National Park, California
- Expert guide and commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child safety seat for children under 8 years old or 4' 9" (1.4 meters) required
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide
- During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommend to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles and treads
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height
- As tour sizes vary, transportation is in either a 15-passenger minivan or a 36-passenger coach
- Tour makes stops at approximately 9:30am for breakfast, 1pm for lunch and on the trip back for dinner. Meals are not included
- Audio headsets available in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. Specify language at time of booking under special requirements. Please bring USD20.00 deposit on the day of the tour. This will be refunded at the end
- For hotel pickups, please select the Parc 55 if your hotel is not listed
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ashley M, October 2016
Perfect trip for those in the San Fran area that are short on time but don't want to miss this amazing park! The hike is definitely challenging more given the limited time to get to the Sequoias, more like a forced march, but well worth it if you are in shape or don't have small children. The rest of the trip was fabulous, our tour guide Brook was well versed in the history of the area, had a great sense of humor, and really wanted us to have a good time. We saw all the great spots and had time to hang out by the river and eat a great picnic lunch. The bus needs new shocks, but otherwise was comfortable. The pit stops half way at the grocery store were perfectly timed for stretching your legs and using the facilities. A must do!
Reviewed by: Omer O, October 2016
I never liked tours but this was a great one thanks to our amazing tour guide Gino. He did everything to satisfy the passengers. He tried to make extra time everywhere we stopped. We always had more than enough time for Hiking, freetime, sightseeing, photos. Gino has also super positive vibe and attitude that makes you enjoy more. If you are in san francisco for a day or two, dont spend time inside the city crowd, stress. Visit the world's one of the most famous and greatest nature park. Yosemite has too much to offer and you can experience all of them in one day. I totally recommend it.