Book a 2-day pass by August 31, 2016 and save 10% for travel anytime!
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
How It Works:
You can purchase a New Orleans Power Pass" good for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day New Orleans Power Pass" are valid on consecutive days only. A New Orleans Power Pass" is presented at the ticket window of each attraction and is activated at the first participating location visited. Each participating location can be visited once per day. (The list of participating locations is subject to change)
Please see list below for participating attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day New Orleans Power Pass
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
USD $89.99Pricing details
2-Day New Orleans Power Pass
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $116.99Pricing details
3-Day New Orleans Power Pass
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $169.99Pricing details
5-Day New Orleans Power Pass
Unlimited use for 5 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $229.99Pricing details
New Orleans Power Pass
- Admission to top attractions and tours in New Orleans
- Discounts at well-known top restaurants and retailers
- 'Fast Tracking' at many attractions allows cardholders to 'Go to the head of the line!'
- Full color, pocket-sized, guide which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus New Orleans street maps
- Special Exhibitions at attractions (additional fees may apply)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation for this pass will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the included tours, attractions and special offers may change at anytime without notice and are subject to availability and weather conditions
- 1850 House at the Louisiana State Museum
- Adventures in New Orleans City Bus Tour
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, New Orleans Aquarium
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, Insect Museum
- Audubon Park Gold Course
- Audubon Zoo, New Orleans Zoo
- Blaine Hern's Mardi Gras World
- Cabildo at the Louisiana State Museum
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum, Civil War Museum
- Cooking Demonstration Class at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- Entergy IMAX Theatre
- Long Vue House and Gardens
- Louisiana Childrens Museum
- Musee Conti Historical Wax Museum
- National World War II Museum
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- New Orleans Walking Tour: French Quarter Phantoms (choose 1 of 3 tours)
- New Orleans Walking Tour: Haunted History Walking Tours (choose 1 of 3 tours)
- New Orleans Walking Tour: Magic Tours
- Oak Alley Plantation House Tour
- Old US Mint at the Louisiana State Museum
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
- Presbytere at the Louisiana State Museum
- San Francisco Plantation House
- Southern Museum of Food & Beverage
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- The Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Ultimate Swamp Adventures Boat Tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: tammy w, July 2016
We had a fabulous time, the pass was wonderful, we saw lots of things and it is an excellant buy!
Reviewed by: Anwar P, July 2016
This tour was amazing!