- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Editor's Pick
Your day begins with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Maui and a light morning snack in Pa’ia to fuel up for your paradise adventure. Then, embark on your journey along the Road to Hana, where photo opportunities abound. You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including Kaumahina State Park, offering splendid views of rugged lava sea cliffs; Ke’anae, a quaint Hawaiian village with peaceful taro fields; and Waikani Falls, glistening with fresh mountain rainwater.
The scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery (if PICNIC option is selected) for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land.
After traveling through a scenic tropical rain forest, delight in a delectable Pacific Rim lunch served on linen tablecloths -- not your average deli-style lunch! Your lunch will include grilled chicken, fresh ono and much more (see the Itinerary section for a sample menu). Following lunch, you'll have plenty of time to stroll, swim, sunbathe or just relax and enjoy the tropical paradise.
The return from Hana will be at a ‘Maui-style’ pace -- leisurely with plenty of stops. Bring your bathing suit and a towel to capture a lifetime of memories of swimming in a crystal- clear, freshwater pool under a cascading waterfall. In addition, the afternoon return journey will take you to Ho’okipa, giving you a glance at Maui’s world-class windsurfers. Arrive back at your Maui hotel in the early evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Road to Hana Luxury Picnic
Picnic tour with Pacific Rim Lunch Menu
USD $232.99Pricing details
Road to Hana Luxury Ultimate
Ultimate tour with both the Breakfast menu and the 3-course luncheon at Travaasa Hana Hotel
USD $264.49Pricing details
Road to Hana
- 9-hour Road to Hana tour
- Light breakfast
- Picnic lunch (If option selected at checkout)
- 3-Course luncheon (If option selected at checkout)
- Ice-cold beverages
- Exclusive tour of Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery (if PICNIC option is selected)
- Swim breaks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Choice of Southpointe and Pacifica main course:
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
Upgrade to the Hana Ultimate option which includes run-of-the-menu breakfast at a local cafe in Paia and a luncheon served at the Travaasa Hana Hotel.
- Mambo Omelette: 3 egg omelette filled with bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese. Served with focaccia toast.
- Classic Pancakes: 2 pancakes served with syrup and butter.
- Mambo Fruit Bowl: fresh sliced fruit, yogurt and granola.
- Plantation Breakfast: 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, black beans and homefries
- Breakfast Burrito: bacon, scrambled eggs, black beans, rice and cheese.
- Breakfast Quesadilla: ham, scrambled eggs and cheese.
Luncheon Menu (Includes one appetizer, one main course and dessert):
- Ahi Poke Tini: Local Ahi, Scallions, Roasted Kukui Nut, Alae Salt, Wakame Seaweed, Nahiku Chilies, Aloha Shoyu
- House Guacamole: Local avocado, Red Onion, Sweet Potato Chips
- Kula Baby Romaine: Caesar dressing, Croutons and Parmesan cheese
- Gourmet Free Range Burger: Grilled House Made Free Range Burger, Haiku Tomato, Thinly Sliced Red Onion, Local Lettuce, Hand Cut Fries.
- Grilled Chicken Club: Honey Buttermilk Bread, Haiku Tomato, Local Lettuce, Old Smoke House Bacon, Hana Avocado, Cilantro Aioli, Sweet Potato Chips.
- Grilled Vegetable Pita: Roasted Sweet Peppers, Zucchini, Japanese Eggplant, Kawari Sprouts, Local Avocado, Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise.
- Ka'uiki Spiced Fish Taco: Shredded Jack Cheddar, Heirloom Tomato, Avocado, Napa Cabbage, Sour Orange Aioli, Sweet Potato Chips.
- Ice Cream Sundae
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: cheryl, August 2016
This was a great tour, we had talked about driving ourselves but are so glad we did not. The road has alot of constant turns and would have been hard to pay attention to what we were seeing. Our driver had lots of experience driving the Road to Hana and lots of good information.
Reviewed by: Jacquelyn M I, August 2016
This is the only way to do Hana! The bus was very comfortable and it was wonderful to do this tour with a small group. Our driver provided us with lots of stories along the way and pointed out lots of interesting things along the way. The stops were awesome and he also acted as our photographer. Can't say enough good things about this trip!