- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
On your evening out in Istanbul you will be picked up from your hotel and transfered to a first-class restaurant for dinner. The fabulous four-course dinner includes a Turkish dessert, followed by an exotic floor show. You'll be entertained by belly dancers and an Anatolian cultural folklore group.
Please note: This activity is being offered on board a dinner cruise which includes the show.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Istanbul at Night, Turkey
- Entrance fees
- Boat cruise
- Belly Dancing and Anatolian Cultural Folklore Show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine or 2 bottles of beer or 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- A bottle of water
- Four Course Dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and Turkish desert)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: S H Z, September 2016
This was 5 star. Strongly recommended.
Reviewed by: Rick T, September 2015
This was a lot of fun. Good food, service and entertainment. We were entertained by belly dancers, cultural dancers and a comedian/singer. A nice way to spend an evening in Istanbul.