- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Watch the sunset and admire views of the Bali coastline from the deck of the boat, and then head to the buffet for dinner, which consists of a variety of Indonesian and international dishes. While you eat, be entertained by traditional Batak singers on the main deck. After dinner, the onboard entertainment continues with a cabaret show followed by a DJ to end the night with some lively tunes.
When you return to the marina, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Sample Buffet Menu
- Starters: Canapes, soup, bread rolls
- Salads: Pasta pesto salad, sliced tomato and onion, Caesar salad
- Cold dishes: Smoked marlin, ham and asparagus, fresh prawns, California sushi
- Hot dishes: Mini grilled beef steaks in barbecue sauce, chicken satay, sweet-and-sour seafood, chicken sausages, vegetable ratatouille, fried glass noodles, deep-fried fish with Balinese sambal sauce, steamed rice
- Dessert: Selection of cheese, fresh fruit, fruit pie, pastries, jajan pasar (assorted cakes and other sweets)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Major hotels in Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Jimbaran Bay
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Welcome cocktail and canapes
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kel4star, September 2016
The Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise was so enjoyable! From the time we were picked up at our hotel, to the welcome drink, to the sunset views, the food selection, great service, and fabulous entertainment - from beginning to end, this dinner cruise was a wonderful experience!!! The food and the entertainment were the two most unexpected joys. There was so much to choose from at the dinner/desert buffet that we couldn't possibly try everything. Great! Also, the entertainment was so fun! We expected traditional Bali dancing, which would have been enjoyable. They started off with a traditional dance, then moved on to more modern songs and dance routines. Everyone on the boat seemed to enjoy the entertainment. Best dinner cruise I've been on. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Bali.
Reviewed by: Denise H, July 2016
Great fun throughly enjoyed it , no complaints,pure entertainment.