- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
When you arrive at Lembongan Bay, the catamaran pulls up next to a large, purpose-built reef pontoon, your base for the day. All activities you choose to participate in take place on or depart from this pontoon. Locker use is included for your valuables.
See the bay’s exotic marine life and colorful coral from the comfort of a semi-submersible coral viewer, or try snorkeling for a closer look. Enjoy unlimited banana boat rides, a 115-foot (35-meter) waterslide and a diving board. Or, just relax in the sun and enjoy the beauty of the bay. If you don’t want to go in the water, you can still see what lies beneath via the pontoon’s underwater viewing chamber.
The buffet lunch is open on the air-conditioned deck for about 2.5 hours; when it closes, coffee and tea continue to be available for another hour. Starting just before midday, the first of three 1-hour tours to the island depart from the pontoon — if you’re interested in wandering the narrow, colorful streets of Nusa Lembongan, just hop on the boat and go. Explore on foot, admiring the island’s white-sand beaches, cliffs, Balinese architecture and views of Mt Agung.
When your time in the water comes to an end, rinse off if you wish with a fresh-water shower on the pontoon. Then, after a head count to make sure everyone is on board, make your back to Bali on the catamaran, listening to live music during the 1-hour cruise. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Bali hotel.
Optional activities at your own expense:
Scuba diving, massages, parasailing (single, tandem and trio flying is available) and the Aquanauts submerged marine walk are all available on the pontoon for an additional cost. Towel rental is also available if you don’t have or forget to bring your own. Purchase cocktails and other adult beverages from one of the two fully licensed bars.
Sample buffet lunch menu:
- Pastries and muffins
- Coleslaw and salads (potato; mixed green; tomato and onion; pasta)
- Bread rolls
- Fried noodles with vegetables
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Steamed rice
- Grilled meats (prawn satay; chicken legs; beef steak in BBQ sauce)
- Fish steaks
- Grilled sweet corn
- Pork satay
- Fresh fruit
- Jajan pasar
- Cheese and crackers
- Shrimp crackers
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bali Reef Cruise and Lembongan Island Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Round-trip transport between Bali and Lembongan Island by catamaran (1 hour each way)
- Morning and afternoon tea and snacks
- Buffet lunch
- Excursion from the pontoon to Lembongan Island
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Use of water slide
- Semi-submersible coral viewing
- Use of lockers
- Luggage storage
- Live music on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available for purchase from fully licensed bar)
- Parasailing (payable direct, approx US $20)
- Scuba diving (payable direct, approx US $50 for an intro dive)
- Massages (payable direct)
- Aquanauts marine walk (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a medic on board
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nitin J, September 2015
Awesome experience, lots of activities to do. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by: onshaath, August 2015
The trip on the boat made me sick, but there were many things to do. I liked it it.