Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Choice of seating available
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Begin your Seine River cruise with an early evening pickup from your Paris hotel. Head to the bank of the river — beneath the city’s famous Eiffel Tower — hop aboard your boat and head out onto the gentle waves.
Leave the Eiffel Tower behind you and cruise along the Seine River’s left bank. With the bright city lights dancing and shimmering across the water, take in panoramic views of top city attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre and Place de la Concorde. Turn around at Île Saint-Louis and head back to your starting point, this time taking in the views from the right bank of the river.
Choose from three different seating plans for your cruise, depending on your group size and location preferences. The ‘service etoile’ is for groups of six to eight people and the tables are in the center of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served an apéritif and snacks along with wine, mineral water and coffee. The ‘service privilege’ is for a maximum of four people, with the tables sitting close to the window. Your choice of aperitif is included, along with wine, mineral water and coffee. The ‘service premiere’ is for a maximum of eight people and the tables are at the front of the boat. On arrival at the pier, meet your hostess and enjoy priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif is served with snacks, followed by a selection of wines, mineral water and coffee.
Your boat’s glass roof and panoramic windows ensure unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris regardless of your location on the boat.
With the waves lapping gently at the side of your boat, sit down to a fabulous 3-course dinner prepared on board by Chef Gras — an ‘Académie culinaire de France’ chef — and his team. During dinner, there's sophisticated entertainment from a singer and band as you glide along the Seine River.
After three hours on the river enjoying delicious food, live music and amazing views, disembark your boat and hop back in your vehicle for the journey back to your Paris hotel where your tour will come to an end.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs at 8.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Service Etoile Menu
Paris river cruise with a 3-course dinner from the service Etoile menu. Seated at a table for 6 to 8 people in the center of the boat.
USD $224.59Pricing details
Service Privilege Menu
Paris river cruise with a 3 course dinner from the service privilege menu. Seated at a table for a maximum of 4 people close to the window.
USD $334.09Pricing details
Service Premier Menu
Paris river cruise with a 3 course dinner from the service premier menu. Seated at a round table for a maximum of 8 people at the front of the boat.
USD $367.61Pricing details
Enjoy a dinner on the Seine
- Dinner cruise
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Dress code is formal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that anyone traveling with an infant may be required to pay an additional insurance on arrival (approximately 34 EUR per infant)
- Chilled dish of marinated salmon or
- Duck foie gras with truffled condiment or
- Prawns and new vegetables, vinaigrette with coral or
- Lobster with chaud-froid cream sauce and vegetable macedoine (€5 supplement)
- Fillet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil and acidulated jus or
- Fillet of beef with creamed morels or
- Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce or
- Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, real jus
Selection of aged cheese:
- Cheese of the day aged by our master cheese specialist 'La Ferme d’Alexandre'
Etoile or Elégance Service: instead of dessert or extra (€5)
- Chocolate entremets (chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
- Raspbery schuss (vanilla and raspberry cake made by Maison Lenotre)
- Raspberry macaroon
- Vanilla and strawberry vacherin (meringue filled with cream and fruit)
- Pastry from La Maison Lenôtre
- Blanc de Blancs kir and mini cakes, Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI*, Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*
Mineral water and coffee (Étoile Service)
- Glass of Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Montagne Saint-Emilion Château La Chapelle*
Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats (Privilège Service)
- Glass of pink Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*
Glass of Champagne served with dessert. Mineral water, coffee and miniature pastries (Premier Service)
*One bottle (75cl) for four people
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Douglas B, December 2015
From our prompt pickup at our hotel...Our evening on the Crysyal II was amazing Our table was perfect The food was so scrumptious! Service was spot on and the cruise itself was much better than the hour-long one we had been on on a previous trip to Paris. On our return we would certainly do this again and will very happily recommend it to our travelling friends
Reviewed by: Peter S, November 2015
The trip was excellent and to be recommended despite its high price
The advertised description was misleading and confusing and there was no real understanding of the offer when a query was made. The pick up arrangements were very poor. The dress code business was a joke and impossible for them to control. Fortunately it improved dramatically from the gangway onward!