For the perfect end to your day on Maui, take a sunset Maui dinner cruise aboard the "Teralani 2". As the sun sets, you'll see some of Maui's most beautiful sights from the water. This Maui dinner cruise is great for a romantic evening out on the beautiful Hawaiian waters!
Then, while you cruise, enjoy your favorite beverage while dining on a delicious dinner buffet, capping off your day in spectacular fashion.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Royal Lahaina Resort or Dig-Me Beach
February – April 15 & September 1 – 30: Check in at 3:30 p.m. Boat departs shoreline at 4:00 p.m.; returns at 6:30 p.m.
April 16 – August: Check in at 4:00 p.m. Boat departs shoreline at 4:30 p.m.; returns at 7:00 p.m.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise Aboard the Teralani 2
- Buffet dinner
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dinner buffet consists of antipasto served with assorted crackers, cheese baked breads, pepperoncini, salami and pepperoni slices. Herb baked mini rolls with dipping sauce, Caesar salad, ambrosia, chicken marsala served with baked pasta and grilled zucchini and Giovani's mahi mahi. Special desserts of homemade cheesecake and brownies
- Beverages consisting of chardonnay, merlot, champagne, beer and light beer on tap, Mai Tai's, vodka, gin, rum with mixers, assorted soft drinks, iced tea, tropical juices, lemonade and water
- Menus are subject to change without notice
- Please Note: Boarding of the vessel will be in knee-deep water
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: busboy, September 2016
Es ging abenteuerlich gleich vom Beach auf das Boot los. Man mußte die richtigen Wellen abwarten um an Bord über einen kleinen Steg zu kommen. Nach einer kleinen Einführung gings los. Wir durften frei an Bord herum laufen und Getränke holen so viel wir wollten. Es waren wirklich Regenbogen gekrönte Mountains zu sehen. Das Dinner war reichlich und gut. Wir hatten das Glück nur freundliche Leute um uns zu haben. Gelegenheit genug um Bilder zu machen. Die ca. 3 Stunden haben wir genossen.
Reviewed by: Kathieevans1961, July 2016