Please note: From January 11 to January 17 La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates." You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
On your way to the Sagrada Famlia, you’ll go through Passeig de Gracia, home to designer stores and two of Barcelona’s most renowned Antonio Gaudí buildings – La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Skip the line at La Sagrada Familia and avoid the very long queues. Your guide will give you a comprehensive tour of the exterior before taking you straight past the long lines and into the magnificent interior of this famous structure, where you will have some free time to explore on your own.
You’ll then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll leave the bus and enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona. From there, travel back to the early Middle Ages, visiting the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, the original 2,000-year-old Roman temple and part of the Cathedral.
Continue to the Born district, where you’ll have free time for a quick lunch before heading to the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar church, one of the most beautiful in Barcelona, where your tour ends at approximately 1pm.
Do you want to visit Park Güell and La Pedrera?
Upgrade to the full-day tour of Barcelona, and you'll continue to Park Güell. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous city garden, where you’ll be introduced to some of Gaudí’s most bizarre creations. Finally, you’ll visit one of Gaudí’s most famous buildings, La Pedrera (1-hour). You will skip the line again, and have an hour to visit interior of the building. Your tour will then end at approximately 4.30pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am Barcelona Half-day Tour
Half-day includes skip-the-line access and guided visit to Sagrada Familia (45-mins to 1-hour). Tour concludes at Santa Maria del Mar Church (1pm).
USD $96.94Pricing details
8:30am Barcelona Full-day Tour
Full-day includes skip-the-line access and guided visit to Sagrada Familia (45-mins to 1-hour). In the afternoon visit enjoy guided visits of Park Güell and La Pedrera (1-hour). Tour concludes at 4pm.
USD $147.05Pricing details
Skip the Line: Best of Barcelona Tour including Sagrada Familia
- Fully guided tour of Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Sagrada Familia
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
- Complimentary transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: From January 11 to January 17 La Pedrera will be closed for maintenance. These are the regular works for maintenance performed annually and during the same dates." You will have the alternative to visit the Casa Batllo instead.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Barry B, January 2017
Only had one full day in Barcelona prior to a Mediterranean cruise so, booked this full day guided tour. Turned out to be exactly what we were hoping for.
In a nutshell, the tour covered the following:
- a quick look at the site of the 1992 Olympic competition venues and a hilltop view of the city
- wonderful samples of Gaudi architecture within Park Guell
- a guided tour inside Sagrada Familia with no waiting for entry
- a walking tour of the old city
- a break for lunch several nice restaurants to choose from in the old city
- finished with a non-guided tour of Le Pedrera.
Very happy with this single-day tour which included many of the must-sees of Barcelona.
Reviewed by: Richard G, January 2017
Extremely knowledgeable guide. Got to see the highlights including Sagrada Familia and other Gaudi works. Lots of walking even with the bus.