- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Get a prime vantage point of the majestic Statue of Liberty, as your captain pulls up within 100 feet (30 meters) of the monument. Pass by Ellis Island and learn about its historic role in American immigration. Set your sights on One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at a height of 1,776 feet (541 meters). Sail past the World Financial Center (renamed Brookfield Place in 2014 after renovations), home to corporation giants like Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and American Express.
Snap plenty of photos of iconic sites during the cruise, and if you’d like snacks or drinks, food and beverages are available for purchase right on the boat.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
If your looking for a little bit of an adventure choose the upgrade option that includes a 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental.
See the itinerary section for more details on each upgrade option.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November 2016-March 10 2017: 10:00am
March 11-April 28 2017: 10:30am
April 29-Oct 29 2017: 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
Oct 30-March 2018: 10:00am
Adventure Package: June - September
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
NYC Liberty Cruise
60-minute New York sightseeing harbor cruise with majestic views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the World Financial Center.
USD $21.50Pricing details
Cruise + Adventure Package
1-hour Circle Line cruise, 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental. Available June-September only.
USD $44.99Pricing details
New York Liberty Cruise
- 1-hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Cruise + Adventure Package (Available June-September)
Includes 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental. Bike rental includes all necessary bike equipment including helmet, chain, and basket. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes. Available daily. Kayak rental is weather permitting. Bring a camera, quick drying clothing, and water-friendly shoes. Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Participants must be in good health, over 5 feet tall and under 250 pounds to go on their own kayak. Available Tuesday through Sunday.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chris K, November 2016
Great tour. Perfect amount of time on the water, and great price. Easy access at Pier 83 in midtown. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by: FRNND987, October 2016
This was awesome recommend will try to do it again before winter comes..