Combine Miami's two top trips into one for an unbeatable price, save over 19% compared to booking two tours separately!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
After the airboat ride, see the alligator wildlife show and walk along the jungle walking trail, filled with crocodilian exhibits. As you explore this unique ecosystem, enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and tranquility.
Then, return to Miami for the second part of your day – the city tour. Before your city tour begins you will have free time in Bayside Marketplace where you can have lunch (not included). On the city tour, view top Miami attractions as your driver-guide navigates the not-to-be missed districts of Miami Beach, downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Little Havana. See Art Deco architecture, mega-mansions, beautiful beaches and the tropical city skyline, and hear about the art, music, diverse population, famous residents and cosmopolitan mystique that make up Miami.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Everglades Airboat Adventure and Miami City Tour
- Narrated 30 min everglades airboat tour
- Alligator and wildlife demonstration
- Round-trip hotel transfer from Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parent’s lap; there are no seat belts
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Charlie, United States of America, January 2017
Wow very entertaining. Too bad the weather was not good and only saw 3 alligators.
Reviewed by: Anne, January 2017
Awesome tour at the Everglades National Park. Saw3 a few Alligators and learnt about the eco system. Highly recommend the tour.