This product is seasonal and operates from May 1 to September 30
- All entrance fees included
Las Vegas hosts some of the wildest pool parties in the world, and the Las Vegas Pool Party Tour is the only way to party like a true VIP. Your VIP host will take you between pools by deluxe limousine party bus, complete with a bartender on board. Enjoy unlimited summer drinks such as margaritas, daiquiris and more while on board.
When you arrive at the parties, don’t worry about cover charges or waiting in lines – on this tour, you’ll be treated like a VIP!
After your pool party adventure, enjoy a tour of the Las Vegas Strip and stop at the famous Las Vegas sign for photo opportunities!
Pool parties you may visit include::
- Pools at MGM Resorts
- Pools at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Tao Beach at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Vegas Pool Party Tour
- Transportation by deluxe limo party bus between pools
- Unlimited drinks on board the bus
- Cover charges to pool parties
- Additional drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- All passengers must have valid photo ID
- Appropriate swimwear is required, you may not wear shorts or jeans in the pools
- Towels are provided at the individual pools
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Alexa Z, June 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Alonso P, June 2014
We took the party bus for wife's bday last week and it was awseome. Amanda was our host and took good care of us. We had a blast on the bus especially on the striper pole lol. At saphire I had let Amanda know we were intrested in a cabana and she made it happen for $100 minimum thanks again amanda