- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Visit Tokyo Tower for amazing views of the city from the observation deck. Stop in front of the Imperial Palace for a photo op. Visit Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo. See Nakamise, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with small food stands and souvenir shops. Drive through Akihabara, a well-known shopping area for discount electronic appliances and computers.
Tour Ueno, a district of Tokyo known for its parks, museums, temples and the Ameyoko street market area.
Your tour ends with drop-off at Tokyo Station, near the Imperial Palace, in the early afternoon, leaving you perfectly placed to catch a train or continue sightseeing on your own.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 7:40am from Cerulean Tower Tokyu and Metropolitan Tokyo (Ikebukuro)
- 7:50am from New Otani Tokyo
- 8:05am from Hyatt Regency, New Sanno and Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
- 8:15am from Courtyard by Marriot Tokyo Ginza and Tokyo Station
- 8:20am from Tokyo Dome and ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- 8:40am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Souvenir map of Tokyo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide his or her own carer
- Child rates apply
- Please note, hotel pickup is available from selected hotels in Tokyo and must be requested at least 24hrs in advance. If you cannot find your hotel on the list, please choose the nearest hotel offered (except for New Sanno).
Hotel pickup at New Sanno is only offered for guests of the New Sanno Hotel.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kelly A, October 2016
A great way to spend limited time seeing more of Tokyo. Fast-paced. The tour guide was excellent. i recommend you arrive early at the location where the tour departs it was crowded and chaotic -- not extremely well organized . . . but once we were on the bus and the tour got started, we had a great time!
Reviewed by: Jenny L, July 2016