Landing at Taipei's Taoyuan International Airport and need to get to your hotel? Pre-book a professional, competent and reliable private transfer. From the moment you arrive in Taipei, you'll be provided with a comfortable and efficient transfer from Taipei's Taoyuan International Airport to your downtown Taipei hotel. Transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Taipei accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed at time of booking and you will be provided with a voucher to present to the driver.
- Air-conditioned Nissan Teana (1 to 2 people)
- Air-conditioned Volkswagen Micro Van (3 to 6 people)
- Air-conditioned Toyota 18 seater (7 to 9 people)
Price is per person, based on 7 to 9 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Meet and greet
- One-way private transfer from Taoyuan International Airport to hotel
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions and become subject to additional fees. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person, based on 7 to 9 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Thomas F, November 2016
Driver whisked us from the airport to our downtown Taipei Hotel in the middle of a Typhoon. It was a white knuckle ride during some parts but we got there in 1 piece. Made me realize how far away the airport was from the City.
Glad we booked this, public transport would have been a drag late at night carrying luggage in the rain!
Reviewed by: Margaret L, August 2016
I had to wait a little for my driver to arrive, but it allowed me a few minutes to figure out the portable wifi box at the airport. Definitely worth it to have transportation to the hostel.