- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Drive Germany's romantic road and see the sites at your own pace. This independent multi-day package is a combination of guaranteed scheduled coach services with additional features like transfers, hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours. Please read the itinerary below for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Romantic Road, Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Overnight accommodation
- Walking tour of Rothenburg
- Taxi transfer in Rothenburg
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Routes may vary due to weather or other factors
- A supplement is applicable during major trade fairs.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christine F, July 2015
We were a little nervous traveling without our bus and hotel documents. However like clockwork the bus arrived on time and the driver had all of our information and complete itinerary - all in order. Clean, safe and reliable transportation.
Great trip and wonderful stops along the way. We would recommend this trip to all travelers young and old.
Reviewed by: aviatorone, June 2014
This was wonderful. It was a recorded tour which was fine. I would do this again with no reservations. Plenty of time in Rothenburg and the night watchman's tour was great. I could have stayed an extra day or may take a longer tour. No issues with the staff, no issues with the hotel. The hotel had free wifi and I was able to Skype with my Wife in the states and let her see was I was seeing live from just out side the hotel. I really look forward to doing this again and bring the Wife.