Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets; Departing at 10:30am from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 1:30pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 1:45pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 2:30pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Professional guide
- Interior visit to Milan Duomo
- Entrance ticket to Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Darla G, October 2016
Such a great tour! Our guide Katerina offered so much information, it is obvious that she loves her job. We really enjoyed the commentary on The Last Supper, definitely a must-see while in Milan and Viator was certainly the easiest way to do that!
Reviewed by: Steven O, October 2016
Our guide was excellent! She moved at a nice pace and was very interesting and informative. Our group had 20 so I'm not sure if that's considered small, but she managed it well. We only had 1 day to spend in Milan and this was a great way to see the highlights!