Your civil wedding ceremony will be held right on your hotel's sandy beach or any other Miami beach of your choice with tropical palm trees and light ocean breezes surrounding you.
On the day of your wedding your officiant will await you at your chosen Miami Beach at the time of your choice with your bridal bouquet made of red roses. After exchanging your vows and saying "I do" you will toast with a bottle of ice cold champagne on the beautiful beach with the turquoise Ocean as a backdrop.
A 30 minute photo session including 30 digital pictures and CDR are available on request at an additional cost (US$250.00).Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Civil Wedding Ceremony on a Miami Beach
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Bridal bouquet of red roses
- Your choice of Miami beaches location
- Fee for civil beach wedding ceremony in English, French or German by a Florida licensed officiant
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fee for marriage license (USD$93.50)
- 30 minute photo session with 30 pictures and CDR
- Fee for Apostille for non-USA citizens (additional fee of USD$200 within 30 days after wedding)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Marriage can be conducted in English, French and German
- Translation service is available for an additional fee of USD100 direct to the supplier
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I get a marriage license in Miami Beach?
A: A marriage license must be obtained prior to the wedding ceremony. Obtaining a marriage license in Miami Beach is very easy. The cost is $93.50 cash or credit card. US citizens will need to bring a valid driver license or passport for identification, non-US citizens will need to bring a valid passport. There is no waiting period for non-Florida residents, Florida residents must wait 3 days. Divorce papers are not required however you must provide the exact date of the previous divorce.
Q: Where and when can I get a marriage license in Miami Beach?
A: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm, except on American holidays
Miami Beach District Court
1130 Washington Ave., Suite 248
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Telephone: (305) 275-1155
Q: Can non-US citizens get married in Miami Beach and is it valid outside the USA?
A: Any citizens of the world can easily and legally get married in Florida. All you need in addition to the American marriage certificate is a document called Apostille which can be arranged for you within 48 hours at an additional fee of USD150.00. Your marriage is valid in any country of the world with this additional document.
Q: What documents do I need?
A: A valid passports or driver license for American citizens, A valid passport for non-American citizens and exact date when previous marriage ended.
Reviewed by: Robert H, USA, August 2008