Melbourne Helicopter Tour: Super-Saver Scenic Flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Special Offer
This super-saver Melbourne helicopter tour departs every Saturday and Sunday from Essendon Airport between 10am and 4pm. Simply select your preferred flight time at the time of booking and then all you need to do is report to the departure point at least 15 minutes before your selected time.
This Super-Saver Melbourne helicopter flight is a thrilling way to see the city at a great price.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Depart between 10am & 11am
Departures between 10am and 11am. Report to the departure point by 9:45am
Depart between 11am & 12noon
Departures between 11am and 12noon. Report to the departure point at 10:45am
Depart between 12noon & 1pm
Departures between 12noon and 1pm. Report to the departure point at 11:45am
Depart between 1pm & 2pm
Departures between 1pm and 2pm. Report to the departure point at 12:45pm
Depart between 2pm & 3pm
Departures between 2pm and 3pm. Report to the departure point at 1:45pm
Depart between 3pm & 4pm
Departures between 3pm and 4pm. Report to the departure point at 2:45pm
Melbourne Helicopter Tour
- 18-20 minute helicopter flight
- Informative commentary by pilot
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- There are a maximum of 6 people permitted per helicopter
- Helicopters are weight dependent for safe operations and subject to federal aviation law. Passengers weighing over 100 kilograms (220 pounds) must pay a 100% surcharge (payable direct). Passengers weighing over 136 kilograms (300 pounds) are not permitted to participate.
- According to law, passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As you will be flying in controlled airspace, your flight time can vary and will range between 18 and 20 minutes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephen W, July 2015
Fantastic experience. Staff and pilot were welcoming and informative. Well worth the money and I'd recommend this to anyone. We're from NZ so it was good to see parts of Melbourne from the sky we'd only heard about but not seen. They kindly arranged a taxi for us while we were in the air, so it should have been there when we landed. Sadly, no taxi arrived but this is not a criticism of the Helicopter company or the overall experience. Would definitely do this again.
Reviewed by: jessica n, June 2015
the 3 guys were so helpful and did all they could to assist us with our uni project! awesome experience