Discover the oldest city in France with your Marseille City Pass.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24 Hour Marseille City Pass
Unlimited use for 24 hours
48-Hour Marseille City Pass
Unlimited use for 48 hours from the time of first use
72 Hour Marseille City Pass
Unlimited use for 72 hours from the time of first use
Marseille City Pass
- Map of Marseille
- Marseille CityPass ticket booklet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 years of age will be entitled to reduced entrance fees or free access to some tourist attractions, therefore it is not recommended to purchase a pass for them.
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The public transport system does not run on May 1
- Museums are closed on Mondays and French public holidays
FREE access to Museums:
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
- Marine Museum
- Decorative Arts and Fashion Museum (Borely)
- Roman Docks Museum
- Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
- History Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
- MAC Contemporary Art Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts (Palais Longchamp)
- Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
- Cantini Museum
- Visit of If-Castle (Château d’If)
- Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
- Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
- Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
- Free access to the metro bus and tram network in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
- 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Durance, Marseille en Vacances, les minots de Marseille, la Grande Savonnerie, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles and Dromel Ainé
- Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
- Free tasting at : Four des navettes, Navettes des Accoules, Cure gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
- Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, Le château de la Buzine, Theater Nono.
- 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
- 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
- Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle bus
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kathleen D, October 2016
We were able to use a 49 hour pass for public transportation as well as the Little Train and some museums. The best one was the Museum of the Mediterranean and Marseille.
Reviewed by: Niranjan B, September 2016
It was a wonderful tour and covered all the important sites. Sami was very helpful and a good guide.