Meet Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street - a short back and sides (1785-style) could be just the thing to round off your visit—but will you get more than you bargained for? Keep your wits about you to make sure you don’t become the next filling in Mrs. Lovett’s famous pies!
1888, and the fear rises inside you as you enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel. As you wander the stinking slums, the true horror of his terrible crimes is revealed. Then a scream, the flash of a cloak and an evil smile as you come face to face with Jack the Ripper himself … will you survive?
Experience a Victorian séance gone wrong on Vengeance: the UK’s first 5D laser ride. As you spin around in the darkness, can you duck, dive, dodge and shoot your way out? A high speed, high adrenaline ride, this is the ultimate ghost hunt with you at the heart of the action.
Finally, embark upon your last journey on Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom! At the mercy of the hangman, you are at the very point of death and the end is drawing near. Taste the fear and feel the adrenaline pump as the trapdoor opens and your heart shoots into your throat as you drop, screaming into the darkness below…
How long you spend at the London Dungeon is up to you, but many visitors find a minimum of 1.5 hours to be sufficient.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- June 3 - July 19 opening times are: 10am-5pm on Monday- Wednesday and Friday, 11am-5pm on Thursday, 10am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- July 20 - September 1 opening times are: 10am -7pm on Monday to Wednesday, 11am-7pm on Thursday, 10am - 7pm on Friday to Sunday
- September 2 - November 3 opening times are: 10am-5pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11am-5pm on Thursday, 10am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- October 26 - November 3 opening times are: 10am - 7pm Monday to Wednesday and Friday to Sunday. 11am - 5pm on Thursday
- November 4 - December 23 opening times are: 10am - 5pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 11am -5pm on Thursday and 10am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- December 26 opening times are 11am-5pm
- December 27 - 30 opening times are 10am-7pm
- December 31 opening times are 10am-6pm
(Except December 24, 26, 31 and January 1, 2013 11am - 4pm. Closed Christmas Day)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
London Dungeon Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This attraction is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or very young children.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
The year is 1888, and fear rises inside you as you enter Jack the Ripper's Whitechapel. As you wander the stinking slums, the true horror of his terrible crimes is revealed in bloody, graphic detail. And then a scream, the flash of a cloak and an evil smile as you come face to face with Jack the Ripper himself ... will you survive?
Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom!
Embark upon your last journey on the brand new Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom! At the mercy of the hangman, you are at the very point of death and the end is drawing near. Taste the fear and feel the adrenaline pump as the trapdoor opens and your heart shoots into your throat as you drop, screaming into the darkness below. Note: ride restrictions apply.
Are you brave enough to cross the threshold of Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street? A short back and sides (1785-style) could be just the thing to round off your visit—but will you get more than you bargained for?
Labyrinth of the Lost
Enter the mirror maze of the Labyrinth of the Lost at your peril! Discover the ancient crypt of All Hallows by the Tower...Every treacherous turn takes you further into the realm of lost souls...Will you ever get out?!
Traitor! Boat Ride to Hell
Step aboard the scarier than ever boat ride - sentenced to death by a terrifyingly eccentric 18th century judge, you pass through traitor's gate and begin a spine tingling voyage into the depths of the Dungeon to meet your doom!
The Great Plague
Winter, early 1665. London is in turmoil as the dreaded bubonic plague spreads disease and death among the terrified population. No one knows its cause, only its horrifying agonizing consequences.
The Great Fire of London
Journey back to 1666 and face the fire-ravaged streets of old London Town. Dare you run into the gauntlet of flames to escape the great fire or will you perish within its unforgiving power?
Reviewed by: Karyn D, September 2016
An entertaining way to learn a little history.
Reviewed by: Einav K, August 2016
Loved it. Will come again.