Book by 30 September 2016 to save 10% off our previously offered price! Travel dates valid until 15 December 2016.
Take a cable car ride to the top of Mount Mat Chinchang for breathtaking views of Langkawi and visit the Oriental Village which is a shopping zone built around a beautiful lake against the scenic mountain backdrop.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Upon arrival at the Oriental Village, ascend Mount Mat Chinchang Hill by cable car for a bird's eye view of Langkawi. The cable car has the longest suspension in the world between two stations. It was built without constructing any roads through the jungle.
At highest tower (72 meters), enjoy the cool air and the view of the highlands before proceeding down to the Oriental Village. At the village, take time to shop at various outlets and enjoy your choice of cuisine for lunch, (at own expense) before returning to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Langkawi Cable Car Ride and Oriental Village Morning Tour
- Professional guide/driver
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Cable car ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers of 2 adults apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Masuma R, September 2016
Reviewed by: Sophie C, July 2016
This tour was amazing!