Half-Day Sailing on the Derwent River from Hobart
Enjoy the best of Tasmania’s gourmet produce with a delicious morning or afternoon tea, while the skipper regales you with stories of the high sea.
Any time is a great time to go sailing. A morning sail is available from October to March, departing at 9am. From April to September an afternoon sail is available, departing from 2pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour twilight sailing departing from the Hobart Docks Departs at 9am April to September only
3-hour afternoon sailing departs at 2pm from October to March only
Sailing on the Derwent River
- 3-hour sail on Hobart Harbour by luxury ocean racing yacht
- Gourmet treats for morning or afternoon tea
- Professional skipper and crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear soft rubber soled shoes. Sneakers are ideal
- A maximum of 18 people per sailing trip
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer M L, June 2016
Absolutely wonderful afternoon out on the Derwent. Sunshine, Tasmanian cheeses and home made scones
Reviewed by: DANIEL, April 2016
Agradable y placentero. Momentos excitantes cuando el viento soplaba fuerte. Muy buena atención a bordo, desde el trato y la experiencia del Capitán y su personal, hasta los apetiziers servidos durante las 3 horas. Muy recomendable.