Private Tour: Cordoba Day Trip from Granada
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
Next, you'll visit the old Jewish quarter, stepping back in time to the era of the Romans and Goths. You will see one of the few synagogues existing today in Spain, built in 1315, as well as many important monuments to Cordoba's most important sons, including the Roman philosopher Seneca, Arabian philosopher Averroes and the Jewish philosopher Maimonides.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
WEEKDAY- Tour departing Monday to Friday
WEEKEND- Tour departing Saturday or Sunday
Cordoba Mezquita interior
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: DHIRAVAT N, July 2013
Cordoba is do-able from Granada, and definitely worth visiting, especially the mosque-cathedral. Viator driver and local guide in Cordoba both excellent: knowledgeable and courteous. Recommended.
Reviewed by: nabeela m, August 2011
nothing could be better than this the guide was so good her name was maria and the driver michal who made us feel comfortable