Travel into the Gold Coast hinterland to view the spectacular sight of one of Australia's largest glow worm colonies, located within Natural Bridge Cave. On this 3-hour tour, you'll encounter native nocturnal wildlife at Springbrook Plateau and gaze up at billions of stars twinkling in the night sky.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your Gold Coast evening tour introduces you to the cool, dark environment of Natural Bridge Cave, where millions of glow worms make their home. These tiny creatures, invisible to the eye during daylight, create a magical display after dark.
With your guide, take a short walk through the rainforest setting of Springbrook Plateau into the Natural Bridge. You will also have the opportunity for some stargazing, looking up at the unpolluted night sky before returning to Gold Coast to end your tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Glow Worm Cave tour departs at 5:30pm and returns at 8:30pm.
Glow Worm Cave
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Guided rainforest walk
- Flashlight and equipment rental
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ゆき な, July 2016
The tour guide was so amazing!
I would like you recommend this tour to my friends!
Reviewed by: Kumar A, June 2016
Nice trip with excellent guide