- 1 to 3 people (Mercedes Benz)
- 4 to 8 people (Mercedes Sprinter or Mercedes Viano Minibus)
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Livorno Pier - Florence (AM)
Private transfer from Livorno Pier to Florence city. Arriving between 8:00am to 8:00pm
Livorno Pier - Florence (PM)
Private transfer from Livorno Pier to Florence city. Arriving between 8:01pm to 7:59am
Livorno Pier Private Arrival Transfer
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the port upon arrival
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dave, July 2013
Guido, our driver, met us promptly at the ship in his new shiny black Mercedes. What a great way to drive into Florence. Guido was so interesting and helpful. He is a Florentine native and knew so much about the history and interesting sites of the city. This was a great way to start our week in Tuscany.
Reviewed by: Connie B, October 2012
Driver was right on time, nice van and courteous driver. Well worth the money