See the famous sights of Washington by night including the Vietnam War Memorial, Jefferson, Lincoln and WWII memorials. There is no better way to spend an evening in Washington than on the Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour. Experience Washington on two wheels when the monuments are less crowded, the air is cooler, and the views are magnificent.
This three hour tour is an efficient yet leisurely way to explore the monuments and memorials around the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. You will be equipped with reflective vests, safety lights and a helmet. Bottled water and snacks will be provided. The Washington Bike Tour covers a distance of 4 miles, is graded easy and is perfect for the whole family. Departure times vary with the season, and are approximately one hour before dusk. Bikes come in all sizes so that you may find the best fit for your ride.
Monuments and Memorials you will see on this Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour:
- Washington Monument
- WWII Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Vietnam War Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
6:30pm Night Tour
Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour departing at 6:30pm.
USD $44.99Pricing details
Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour
- Three hour fully guided tour
- Comfort bike rental
- Safety lights
- Reflective vest
- Snack and Bottled Water
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bike headlights and reflective vests are provided for safety
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Note: Next day free rentals must be picked up by 11am at our Union Station location (50 Massachusetts Ave. NE). After 11am, equipment availability is not guaranteed.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Angela U, September 2016
We LOVED this night bike tour! Allison was so informative and was a fabulous guide! Memorials are so much better to see at night too! This has been our highlight in DC!! Best way to see ALL the monuments.
Reviewed by: andy.mcconnell, September 2016
Our tour guide, Tujon was excellent. He provided great trivia, proper respect for memorials and sights, cared for the skill levels and safety for everyone on the group tour. There was plenty of time to take a quick view at the monuments up close before moving on to the next one. I'd recommend this tour first, then going back to see favorite sights in detail later. The bike ride after dark was a GREAT way to beat the summer DC heat!