- Hotel Pick-Up
This immense national park is one of California's most famous, offering a slew of fun outdoor activities and scenic landscapes. When you arrive, hop aboard an open-air, 4WD Jeep with your expert guide and begin traveling along a rugged backcountry trail.
From the Colorado Desert, journey through the Little San Bernardino Mountains, a short mountain range of the Transverse Ranges, up to the Mojave Desert at more than 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) in elevation. You'll be treated to magnificent unspoiled desert vistas, spectacular rock formations and geological features, and your guide will point out interesting plants and wildlife along the way. Be sure to bring a camera!
After your Joshua Tree adventure, relax on the smooth ride back to Palm Desert.
Joshua Tree National Park Jeep Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations in the Greater Palm Springs area
- Professional guide
- Transport by 4WD Jeep
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the rugged, bumpy nature of this tour, it is not recommend for pregnant women or guests with neck or back injuries
- Be sure to wear sturdy, closed-toe walking shoes and casual clothes
- Bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Jeep tours can be quite cool on the road, so bring a warm sweater or jacket
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.