- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Seasonal Offer
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Seasonal: 2:30pm (check-in 2pm)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am, check-in at 6:30am
USD $140.03Pricing details
Departs at 11:000am, check-in at 10:30am
USD $140.03Pricing details
Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Dolphin viewing
- Humpback whale viewing (winter months only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wet suits available to rent for $10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nicholas B, January 2017
We Had an amazing day. We swam with the Dolphins and seat turtles and so lucky to get up close to the whales. The tour operators, in particular Brooke were fantastic and very knowledgable. The lunch afterwards was really good as well. Would highly recommend this tour and definitely do it again.. Kylie- Sydney Australia
Reviewed by: Paul A, January 2017
We joined the cruise as a family of four 2 kids, 8yo and 10yo and all four of us had an amazing time. We would highly recommend this cruise. The staff were really knowledgeable and really friendly and accommodating. They paid attention the kids to ensure they were getting the most out of the experience. Everything was very relaxed. The equipment was all good. The boat was smaller and faster than other cruises we saw going around the same time, for me this was great as I felt we were a lot closer to what we were seeing in the water. We saw lots of whales and bottlenose dolphins. We were in the water with spinner dolphins although they didn't come too close. We were in the water with Green Back Turtles and loads of tropical fish. And the bonus, as the boat was preparing to leave a snorkelling spot we were paid a visit by an inquisitive, but apparently very rare, Monk Seal.