- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New Titlis Gondola
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Aerial cableway ride to Mt Titlis' summit
- Mt Titlis Cliff Walk, Titlis Rotair gondola, Ice Flyer chairlift, snow tubing at Titlis Glacier Park (May to October) and Glacier Cave (all weather permitting)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants travel free of charge but must be registered on your booking
- Jacket and snow boots rental are available for approx. 8CHF per item
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: darshan.danda, October 2016
Mount Titlis Tour is awesome and a Must Do.
Did both Mount Titlis and Jungfraujoch
If you have to choose between these, would recommend Mount Titlis!!
Reviewed by: tmarksmo, October 2016
Mount Titlis was spectacular! The views are incredible and there is so much to do! Be sure to take advantage of every activity - the ice flyer, cable car, cliff walk, glacier ice cave, etc. I wish this was a full day tour, because we would have loved spending the entire day up there, going snow tubing, and spending more time on each activity. Unfortunately our guide/tour itself was a bit unorganized, which slowed the process of getting up to Mount Titlis, but luckily we were able to explore on our own once we got up there. Had we stuck with the guide, we would not have gotten to do everything that we did. I wouldn't give the tour itself 5 stars, but it was well worth it to see Mount Titlis, which deserves all 5 stars.