Your flight simulator has 3 panoramic screens, seats on special moving platforms, individual surround sound headsets (available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian), for you to feel part of the action while listening to Brutus plotting to kill Caesar
Time Elevator Rome is created as a Time Machine that allows you to travel back to the 773 B.C. and to return to modern age through time.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Time Elevator Rome 3-D Movie and Simulated Ride
- Time Elevator Roma Show (45 minutes)
- Personal headsets with surround-sound system
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Access facilities for physically handicapped people are available
- All Children under 5 years old must be 100cm in height to participate and have to sit on static seats
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth P, August 2016
What a great way to introduce the kids and myself! To Romes colourful and varied history. We did it on our last day, but it should have been done on the first. I just wish it was longer!
Reviewed by: Meike A, August 2016
Great introduction to Rome history, for both adults and kids!