- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
When you’re comfortable on your Segway, you’ll start your journey. Glide past the renowned Waikiki Beach, and enjoy the scenic views of the clear blue water and glorious sunshine. Continue zipping along Kalakaua Avenue, where you’ll see Waikiki’s famous resorts – The Royal Hawaiian Hotel and the Moana Surfrider.
As you continue traveling down the streets of Waikiki, you’ll see the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, the Waikiki Aquarium, the Natatorium and the beautiful banyan trees in Kapiolani Park, located at the bottom of Diamond Head volcano. Your guide will stop for approximately 3-5 minutes at each location, offering pertinent information about Waikiki and its surroundings.
Go down Diamond Head Road and zip past the million-dollar homes, and then head towards the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and the Amelia Earhart lookout. Arrive at the second lookout point, where you’ll enjoy magnificent views of Koko Head Crater and see Molokai Island and the Leeward Coast of Oahu in the distance. Step off your Segway, take in the fantastic views and learn about the area from your guide.
Then, take the coastal route back to Waikiki, and feel free to ask your guide to make stops along the way to take pictures or get additional information about key landmarks. The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour begins at 9am
Tour begins at 9:30am
Tour begins at 1:30pm
Waikiki and Diamond Head Tour
- Segway tour led by knowledgeable guide
- Safety helmets
- Small pouch on front of all Segway Personal Transporters can hold your small bag or backpack
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Bring a bottle of water and a camera, because you’ll have many stops at scenic points to take photos
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert O, October 2016
This was the best tour we did over a 13 day Hawaii trip. Our tour guide, Grant, was informative and responsive to our needs and questions.
I was surprised at how easy the Segway was to master. My kids were doing 360's in no-time.
Reviewed by: Diane W, July 2016
Dillon our tour guide was awesome. It was a lot of fun. Even the rain didn't stop us! We took shelter under a banyon tree ha.