- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Follow Route 1 (Blue Route) around historical Madrid with its grand royal buildings. Hop off at the Paseo del Prado to visit the magnificent Prado; disembark to explore the Royal Palace, or sit back and admire the Belle Epoque buildings of the Gran Vía, Madrid’s main thoroughfare.
Switch to Route 2 (Green Route) to focus on 19th- and 20th-century Madrid. Delve into elegant Salamanca, Madrid’s first bourgeois enclave; and travel the Paseo de la Castellana past skyscrapers, museums and the legendary Santiago Bernabéu — home to Real Madrid FC.
View the Itinerary for a list of hop-on hop-off stops:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March to October: from 9am to 10pm
- November to February: from 10am to 6pm
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use of Madrid City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour for 1 calendar day
USD $22.57Pricing details
Unlimited use of Madrid City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour for 2 calendar days
USD $26.87Pricing details
Madrid City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- 1- or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected)
- Discount booklet
- Tour map/guidebook
- Onboard audio commentary with headsets, available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Catalan, Galician and Basque
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses are adapted for passengers with reduced mobility. The features include an automatic access ramp, reserved space for wheelchairs with safety clamps and fastenings, and an extended ramp and kneeling system to the right of the bus
- Hop-on hop-off tickets are not available for infants aged from 0 to 6 years old, as passes are free of charge
- Please note that due to some building works in the area, the Puerta de Alcalá stop will be temporarily cancelled
- Museo del Prado
- Puerta de Alcalá
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Plaza de Colon
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Gran Vía
- Plaza de España
- Templo de Debod
- Teatro Real
- Palacio Real
- Puerta de Toledo
- San Francisco el Grande
- Catedral Almudena
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
- Círculo Bellas Artes
- Museo Thyssen
- Museo Reina Sofia
- Jardin Botanico
Route 2 - Green Route (65-minute full-loop duration):
- Plaza de Neptuno
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Plaza de Colón
- Museo de Esculturas
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Santiago Bernabéu
- C.S.I. Científicas
- Museo Lázaro Galdiano
- ABC Serrano
- Museo Arqueológico
- Puerta de Alcalá *
- Puerta del Sol
- Las Cortes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Thomas H, December 2016
This is the best way to see the city and decide where you would like to go back to and explore on your own. The audio in different languages makes it easy to understand what you are looking at. We stayed on the bus for the entire loop and then decided where we would hop off the next day.
Reviewed by: ROBERT NELSON B, USA, November 2016
This is the best way to explore the city on your own pace. No hassle re-time frame. Use 2-day ticket on Hop-on Hop-off Tour to learn more about their must-see attractions, landmarks and architecture. Great value for the money! Two thumbs up for this tour!