- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Reach other major sights in Amsterdam with your hop-on hop-off Canal Bus pass. Cruise Amsterdam’s historic canals, listening to onboard commentary available in six different languages. Hop on and off as often as you like at any of 7 to 9 stops (depending on the season) located near top Amsterdam attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, the Anne Frank House and the Albert Cuyp Market. Your pass is valid for 24 hours or 48 hours, allowing you to sightsee at your own pace.
The boats operate a regular service along two routes: the Green Line and the Orange Line.
Please click on "view additional info" for the canal bus map.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Daily 9am - 5pm, Fridays open until 10pm
Canals boats run at varying frequencies on two different lines.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
24-hour pass + Van Gogh
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Valid for 24 hours. Plus admission to the Van Gogh Museum.
USD $45.39Pricing details
48-hour pass + Van Gogh
Unlimited use on Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Valid for 48 hours. Plus admission to the Van Gogh Museum.
USD $48.71Pricing details
Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- Entrance fees to the Van Gogh Museum
- Unlimited use of the Canal Bus for 24 or 48 hours
- Van Gogh Museum audio guide (5 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please use the Yellow line (voucher line) at the Van Gogh museum entrance. You must exchange your voucher for a ticket at the main ticket desk in the main entrance.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: barb, October 2016
Museum was amazing and the Canal bus was great for seeing local sites at our leisure.
Reviewed by: Kyle P, October 2016
A canal ride through the most beautiful city on earth plus Van Gogh? How could you go wrong?