The Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour is a safe and enjoyable cycling trip of the most popular sights of Washington. Sites you will see include the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Supreme Court and the Capitol. This three-hour Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour combines history, interesting facts, and a love for the city with an easy bike ride.
Make the most of your visit to Washington with this comprehensive Capital Sites guided bike tour. Bikes come in all sizes so that you may find a great fit for your ride. Learn the fascinating history behind the city's monuments, museums, and other sites from the seat of a comfortable bike.
The Capital Sites Bike Tour visits the most popular sites of the National Mall, including the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Washington Monument, Supreme Court, Union Station, the Capitol, and more. Plus, get the latest information on Smithsonian exhibits, special events, and other local insider tips from your safety-conscious and entertaining guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Capital Sites Bike Tour
Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour departing at 10am.
USD $30.00Pricing details
Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour
- Fully guided three-hour bike tour
- Comfort rental
- Snack and bottled water
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike.
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Note: Next day free rentals must be picked up by 11am at our Union Station location (50 Massachusetts Ave. NE). After 11am, equipment availability is not guaranteed.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Cody H, Australia, December 2016
This tour was perfect! My friends and I went in October 2016 and we loved it. Definitely the best way to learn/see most of the iconic places in Washington.
Reviewed by: charles a, October 2016
Had a great trip with Zac!!
He was enthusiastic, knowledgeable of points of interest, and flexible throughout out journey.
Best part of our trip to DC!