Boston TV and Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Visit Boston Common, the park made famous by Ally McBeal
- Go on location to the street of the car crash in Blown Away
- Visit one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Take photos at locations featured in Good Will Hunting
- Take a break at Cheers in Beacon Hill
- Stop outside the gorgeous brownstone house made famous in Parent Trap
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston movie walking tour
- Guided 1.5-hour walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Maximum of 35 people per group tour departure
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour
- This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable walking shoes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gary M, June 2015
The was very informative. Liz, I was very knowledgeable. We all enjoyed the trip.
Reviewed by: Robin D, July 2016
I found the tour guide, three other people were not given the change of location either the tour was great. The guide, MJ did a wonderful job.