- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Get in line for a decadent all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. While enjoying your dinner in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the DJ turns up the heat with the sounds of your favorite songs. Show your moves off on the dance floor, or take a romantic stroll with that special someone around the ship’s decks.
The dance party continues all the way across the harbor, as you take in the sparkling views of the Boston skyline.
See Itinerary for a sample Grande Dinner Buffet menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Dinner cruise
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: guaranteed seating costs an additional fee which may be made payable on day of travel to the local tour operator
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janet C, December 2013
Great food and it was really fun. Must try this Dinner Cruise.
Reviewed by: Gregory R S, October 2012
Wonderful night out - great food - lovely scenery - perfect crew. Couldn't have been better !