- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Meet your friendly guide on the outskirts of Florence, and listen to a comprehensive safety briefing and introduction to the car. Fiats operate with manual gears, so if you’re driving, you must be confident using them. After a quick practice session, head out of Florence into the Tuscan countryside, following your tour leader in a convoy of Fiat 500s.
Cruising along quiet, secluded roads, pass the beautiful olive groves and vineyards that typify this gorgeous region. After driving for roughly two hours, with photo stops along the way, arrive at a 15th-century villa, nestled deep in the Tuscan hills.
Here you’ll have 2.5 hours to relax at leisure, exploring the villa’s picture-perfect grounds and basking by the pool – don’t forget to bring your bathing suit! A gourmet picnic lunch will be taken beside the villa's pool complete with wines from the villa for you to taste. Meals vary but expect something typically Tuscan, like fresh bruschetta, mild cheeses, cured meats with fennel, pasta dishes and rich olive oil.
After enjoying the delicious picnic and exploring the villa, drive back to Florence in your colorful convoy. You will finish the afternoon with this short drive on a private road to return to the clubhouse.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tuscan Villa and Picnic
- Picnic lunch
- Use of the villa's private swimming pool
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Previous experience using manual gears is essential for anyone driving at any point during the tour; your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
- Vegetarian and vegan dietary restrictions are catered to; please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Children aged 12 and under are free of charge. Valid ID is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive. You must bring your driver's license
- Should you choose to try the villa's wines, we recommend that the nominated driver in your group spit the wines out, rather than swallowing them. This is common practice at wine-tasting sessions so you should feel comfortable doing this. By offering this tour through this website, Viator and its affiliates do not condone driving after alcohol consumption
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lilypad1001, October 2016
This tour was the MOST fun we had for 2 weeks in Italy. Nicolo and David are great guides. They are patient and make sure that you understand how to correctly drive the cars. Nicolo would run interference on the road to ensure we could stay together and work well in daily traffic. Speaking of daily traffic: The other drivers were respectful on the road to these cute vintage cars. They exemplify Italian pride. If you can drive stick - you can drive these cute little cars. The countryside is beautiful and it is great to get out of the city! We had the picnic afterwards. David was great company, the food was delicious, the olive oil and wine, both made at the villa, were so good!! Do this great tour, you won't regret it.
Reviewed by: Michelle O, October 2016
This was a fantastic day!! My favorite thing we did in all of Italy. David our guide was fun, easy to understand and very personable. The lunch was wonderful and we soooo enjoyed the wine. Purchased wine and they shipped it home for us. Arrived in perfect condition. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the Tuscan countryside.