- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Choose to end your tour here returning to Florence, or complete your private tour with a traditional Tuscan Dinner in a historic village set in the hills (afternoon departure only). Weather permitting you'll dine under the stars, toasting the finest Chianti Wine.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Departure Tour Only
Morning tour in the Chianti region only. Departing at 9:00am
USD $96.18Pricing details
Afternoon Departure Tour Only
Afternoon tour in the Chianti region only. Departing at 2:15pm
USD $96.18Pricing details
Tour & Dinner
Afternoon tour in the Chianti region including dinner. Departing at 2:15pm
USD $177.24Pricing details
Discover the beauty of the Chianti region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes for 1 to 3 people or minivan for 4 to 8 people)
- English speaking driver
- Wine tasting with snack in a Chianti farm
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Private wine guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Morning or Afternoon tour only duration is 4-hours
- Afternoon tour with dinner duration is 8-hours
Please note that tours are carried out in different areas of the Chianti region. The trip from Florence to Chianti is approximately 40 minutes each way.
Dinner Sample Menu:
2 First Courses: options
- Ribollita (typical vegetable soup)
- Pici all'aglione: (Pasta with dressing made with tomatoes and garlic)
- Taglieatelle al Ragu: (Egg oodles with Bolognese sause)
Second Course: options
- Stracotto al Chianti con Spinach (Stew beef cooked with Chianti wine and spinach)
- Roast pork with potatoes
- Sausage and beans
- Glass of Chianti
- Half litter of mineral water
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: KIMBERLY L, January 2017
This was money well spent. Even though our driver spoke limited English, he was able to communicate points of interest along the drive to Tuscany. He made a point to stop at a small town on our way back as we had some extra time, and was kind enough to point us in the direction of the best treats there! The wine tasting was excellent and the staff at the vineyard were passionate, informative and kind. It was beautiful and was THE highlight of our time in Florence.
Reviewed by: Tina S, October 2016
I cannot say enough about this tour and our guide Luciano. We arranged for pickup at our villa outside of Florence for a small additional fee. Luciano brought a great balance of history, humor and love for Italy that was contagious. The wine tasting was fun and Luciano brought us to the beautiful town, Greve in Chianti, the center of the Chianti region and arranged dinner at a fabulous restaurant. This was one of the highlights of the trip to Italy.